Thursday, April 5, 2012

Wounded Warrior Wives Retreat-Nashville

As many of you know I went on a retreat back in December that was for Wounded Warrior Wives.  It was put on by Operation Homefront and the Wounded Warrior Wife program, which is program within Operation Homefront.  If I'm not mistaken, I believe Tri-West was also a sponsor of the program.  Well there are additional retreats occurring this spring.  I have been accepted to attend one in Nashville, TN in just over 2 weeks.  I'm really excited because I have never been to Nashville.  The retreat goes from Friday, April 20th until Sunday, April 22nd.  Here's the extra exciting part...I'm staying an extra night in Nashville because it was cheaper than flying home that Sunday.  So I'm looking for someone to entertain me Sunday afternoon/evening/night. 

If anyone has any suggestions on something I should go see or do, or places to eat for that Sunday...please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment