I'll keep this short and simple for now and hope to have a "real" post later this week. As you can tell (if anyone still reads this blog), I haven't posted since the beginning of January. I think I just became overwhelmed with everything going on in my life and just didn't have the energy to post anything. I've got a lot on my plate right now and it seems like more just keeps on coming. Thankfully I'll finish my practicum next Friday (April 6th), which will allow me 3 extra days each week to get papers and assignments completed. Right now my current stress is from a 10-12 page paper that I have due on Friday and a 15-20 page paper that I have due on April 10th. I keep trying to think of everything as "one day at a time" but that becomes difficult with everything going on.
I'll post about this more in my "detailed post" but we are still having a lot of problems with the VA...and the TDRL board. We are starting to get one of my major medical problems figured out...but the other, more problematic issue is still going nowhere. And then Grad school will be finished in a little over a month...and then I get hooded (it's the technical term for receiving our Master's hood at our graduation) on May 11th, and then I walk with everyone else from the university on May 13th! So be looking for another update by the end of the week!
No comments:
Post a Comment