
Questions:
1. What jewelry do you wear 24/7?
I always wear my Celtic cross necklace. I never take it off, even in the shower. It has a lot of different meanings to me. I wear it because it helps me to feel protected by both my Irish ancestors and by God, and it gives me strength to call of those who watch over me from above when I need them. I also wear it because I was wearing this necklace the day I went to pick up my boxer, Angel, and we hit black ice on the interstate (going 75 mph) and went off the road. The couple that I almost hit told me it looked like my jeep was going to flip three times, and it should have flipped those 3 times...but it didn't. When my jeep finally came to a stop, I was one inch away from slamming into a huge pile of large sandstone boulders. There was someone with me that day who took the wheel and kept me safe, which I attribute to asking God for help literally right before this all happened. Subsequently that is how Angel obtained her name, because I must have had an Angel with me!
I also wear my wedding rings 24/7. Most of my friends take it off to sleep, but not me! Well I will say that I do take it off to put lotion on and to shower because I tend to get my shampoo and body wash gunking the spaces near my diamonds!
2. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
Both actually. I usually cut the noodles in half and the twirl it. I hate getting food on my face, so I try to be as clean as possible!
3. How many siblings do you have?
I have 2 biological siblings, an older brother and older sister. I then have 2 in-laws (a brother-in-law and a sister-in-law that are both older than me), and 2 step siblings. The step brothers were adults before my mom married their dad, so we usually just refer to them as Dale's boys. One of which actually passed away a year ago last month.
4. Were you named after anyone?
Nope, I'm an all original!
5. Coke or Pepsi?
Pepsi 150%. I won't touch coke at all. I will only drink sprite out of the coke products! I also have to have the regular soda, no diet or zero for me....give me my sugar and my calories please!
I'm a Pepsi girl too!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!
I twirl and cut too :) Thank you so much for your sweet comment. It tripped me out because it said I had a comment from Rachelle... and that's my name. It took me a while to figure out I hadn't written myself. You are now added to the Lovelies list!!
ReplyDelete