Hey there, I got your comment about my IBS post. If you ever have any questions about what I dealt with, feel free to e-mail at itsadogtagwifelife@gmail.com
Also, Algin (the probiotic) is over the counter. It has worked wonders. It takes a little bit for it to be fully in effect and also, it makes you kinda bloated/indigestion feeling for a few days, but once you get past all that, it's much better.
Hello, New followers from social Parade. If you get a chance please follow back. http://bluembellish.blogspot.com/2011/03/happy-socializing-friday.html#more
New follower! Hope you'll follow back :)
ReplyDeleteHey there, I got your comment about my IBS post. If you ever have any questions about what I dealt with, feel free to e-mail at itsadogtagwifelife@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteAlso, Algin (the probiotic) is over the counter. It has worked wonders. It takes a little bit for it to be fully in effect and also, it makes you kinda bloated/indigestion feeling for a few days, but once you get past all that, it's much better.
Hi I found you on the Social Parade!
ReplyDeletePlease check out my new blog! http://www.destinationvirtuous.com
Connie
Hello, New followers from social Parade. If you get a chance please follow back. http://bluembellish.blogspot.com/2011/03/happy-socializing-friday.html#more
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday !