
I'm participating in a blog hop to start the new year off right! I'm hoping to find many new blogs to read (and to help me avoid homework) and I'm hoping some additional followers will help me stay on track with my blog.
Disclaimer: Things have been pretty hectic for me lately but I am in the process of writing two blog posts, one as a recap of 2011 and the other to share the hope and encouragement I found at a retreat for Wounded Warrior Wives. Look for those in the next day or two.
Thanks for linking up with New Year New Followers hop and the blog comment! Yup, I've lived in Lawrence for about 10 years now and love it, but am ready to move on. Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog! I followed right back! I hope 2012 is a blessed year for you!
ReplyDeleteLisa
Criss-Cross Applesauce
Hey Rachelle! Following back. Thanx for stopping by my blog :) Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteRachelle, greetings from Alaska! And thank you so much for stopping by at my blog. I look forward to reading more about your adventures. Happy new year :)
ReplyDeleteI am a new blog follower come over and see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you found my blog and thank you for your kind comments on my post. Please tell your husband thank you for serving our country. I am so sorry he was injured. I see on television all the time I'm sure just a small measure of what really happens and it is truly heartbreaking. My brother & sister in law are in the airforce all my uncles have served in wars and both my father ( passed) and my stepfather. Even though the gratitude of a nation cannot change an injury I hope it helps you to know that there are people that are so incredibly grateful to his service and you for being a strong wife. I admire wives in the military they have to be sometimes even stronger than the soldiers. God bless your family and thanks again for stopping by :)
ReplyDelete