Saturday, April 23, 2011

No Giving Up

I saw this on one of the blogs I read and just felt like doing it because these kind of things usually amuse me!  I will say that not all of the songs on my iTunes are mine, my husband has several on here that I've never heard of.  So...I may not know what some of these songs are.  That's my little disclaimer!

1. Put your iPod or iTunes on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write the name of the song, no matter silly it sounds.

How do you feel today?
Pain Lies on the Riverside - Live

What is your life's purpose?
I Can Love You Like That - John Michael Montgomery


What is your motto?
Leave The Past Behind - Joe Nichols  ***So true!***


What do your friends think of you?
Nothing Better To Do - Leann Rimes

What do you think about very often?
Always - Dope ***Remember my disclaimer???  It fits here***

What is 2+2?
My Way - Limp Bizkit  ***Haha LOVE it***

What do you think of your best friend?
Weird - Hanson  ***Ha ha she is totally weird...but that's why I love her***

What do you think of the the person you like?
All We'd Ever Need - Lady Antebellum  ***Great song, but I promise hubby and I are doing great***

What is your life story?
Too Little Too Late - JoJo

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Turn My Head - Live

What do you think when you see the person you love?
Bleed For Me - Black Label Society  ***Hubby's favorite band, which I have to admit is really good***

What do your parents think of you?
Livin' Our Love Song - Jason Michael Carroll

What will you dance to at your wedding?
That's Who I Am - Jessica Andrews

What will they play at your funeral?
Fighter - Christina Aguilera ***Nice...***

What its your hobby?
Lightening Crashes - Live  ***Would have been much more fitting for the previous question***

What is your biggest secret?
Hip To My Heart - The Band Perry

What do you think of your friends?
Selling The Drama - Live  ***Not sure why Live is coming up for everything, there really isn't that many of their songs on here***

What is the worst thing that could happen?
Calling Baton Rouge - Garth Brooks

How will you die?
What If He's An Angel - Daryl Worley

What is one thing you regret?
Independence Day - Martina McBride  ***One of my favorite songs, EVER.  And she's a Kansas girl!***

What makes you laugh?
Would You Go With Me - Josh Turner

What makes you cry?
I Swear - All-4-One

Who will you marry?
One Step Closer - Linkin Park

What will you post this as?
No Giving Up - Crossfade

1 comment:

  1. This is great! I love these kinds of posts, they're so fun. Bookmarking to write one myself soon!

    Best,
    Emily from Nap Time Is My Time

    ReplyDelete