I would seriously like to go to the main office of Citi Bank and just smack someone. So I'm emailing back and forth with a representative b/c I don't want to get mad over the phone and yell at them. Well my balance on my card is a little less than $400. I previously had a higher balance, but my balance transfer to another card went through the day before my statement date. So this means that my interest rate is supposed to be charged based on the "Current Balance" on the date of the statement date....right? Apparently Citi Bank is pros at screwing people over, because they are trying to tell me that my late fee (I paid my bill on the date it was due, but apparently they have a cutoff time now...and it's based on the east coast.), plus the cost of the interest (which was based on my balance prior to all the payment) equals like $225. Really? I know you're already ripping me off with an outrageous interest rate, but I suck it up because they have been pretty good to me in the past...but Really???? Ugh, I swear if this doesn't get worked out I am canceling my credit card and only keeping my discover card. At least the people there are nice and friendly and willing to help you out, especially if they do something wrong. The downside is that I've had this credit card account with Citi Bank for 8 years now, in addition to a private student loan. I paid my balance of my student loan in full at the beginning of February...and now all of a sudden I start having issues with them?
Someone please smack me so I don't hurt them!
New follower from Social Parade Blog!
ReplyDeletehttp://thoughtsofaworkingmom.com/
Hope to see you!
I found you on the Social Parade On Friday and I am your newest GFC follower. If you could check out my blog and follow me back I would appreciate it. Thanks Amber
ReplyDeletehttp://dragonflysweetnest.blogspot.com/
I am a new follower plz follow back at http://my-2-cents.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteI found you on the Social Parade & I am your newest follower (o:
ReplyDeletePlease take a moment to check out my blog Life As Supermom http://lifeassupermom.blogspot.com
I would love to have you follow me too (o: